Home >> (Table of Contents) Studies and Indicators >> Technical Studies Reference >> Time and Sales Time
Technical Studies Reference
- Technical Studies Reference
- Common Study Inputs (Opens a new page)
- Using Studies (Opens a new page)
Time and Sales Time
Time and Sales Time is a study that displays the times of the individual trades received. These times directly correspond to the prices shown with the Time and Sales Price study. Sierra_Chart must be connected to the Data Feed to receive Time and Sales data. To connect to the data feed, select File >> Connect to Data Feed.
This study has a dependency on the Time and Sales data. To adjust the number of stored Time and Sales records, refer to Number of Stored Time and Sales Records.
- Volume Filter >=: This Input setting will filter out all trades with a volume that is below the given value. Only trades with a volume of this setting or higher will be displayed.
- Volume Filter <= (0 means no limit): This Input setting will filter out all trades with a volume that is above the given value. Only trades with a volume of this setting or lower will be displayed. Use a value of 0 to ignore this setting.
*Last modified Monday, 03rd October, 2022.