Sierra Chart - High Performance Trading Platform
- Sierra Chart is a professional desktop Trading and Charting platform for the financial markets, supporting connectivity to various exchanges and backend trading platform services.
Sierra Chart supports Live and Simulated trading. Both manual and automated trading is supported.
- Sierra Chart is a complete Real-time and Historical, Charting and Technical Analysis platform with very powerful analytics for the financial markets.
- Sierra Chart fully supports the open specification Data and Trading Communications Protocol for the community.
- Sierra Chart provides optional high quality direct Real-Time Exchange Market Data Feeds covering US, Europe, Asia, Canada Futures exchanges, and US, Europe, Canada Stock exchanges, and US Cash Indices.
There is an additional cost for real-time exchange data.
Delayed Exchange Data and Real-time Forex/CFD and Historical Data data is included at no additional cost.
- Sierra Chart uses the very best engineering and design practices to produce well-organized, fast and ultra rocksolid software and services. We continue to strive to be as best as we can be.
- Sierra Chart is an excellent value with low pricing to make it affordable for everyone in the community.
Main Features of Sierra Chart
- Sierra Chart is widely known for its stable, open, and highly customizable design.
- Sierra Chart is solid professional quality software. Designed for efficiency and ease-of-use. It has an uncomplicated interface that can handle the most demanding applications. It is developed by an experienced and competent development team that stays on top of development. It has been proven and trusted by investors/traders/clearing firms for more than a decade.
- Sierra Chart is extremely fast with a definite focus on high performance in all areas of the program.
- Sierra Chart supports all types of markets: stocks, futures, indexes, currencies/forex and options.
- Complete trading support, both basic and advanced. Including easy to use automated trading. Use our exclusive ChartDOM (depth of market) which is a functional Trading DOM fully integrated with charts.
- Sierra Chart has excellent comprehensive documentation. Best quality support.
- Sierra Chart supports numerous internal and external Data and Trading services. All the major data services and backend trading platforms are supported. Sierra Chart supports DTC making it automatically compatible with any external Data or Trading service using this protocol.
- Sierra Chart uses the FIX and DTC protocols for trading where possible, for the most reliable and trouble-free trading.
- Sierra Chart is simple to get started with and simple to use. Download it and see for yourself. It is well organized with all functionality easily found. Yet it has the features and flexibility for advanced users.
- You can create your own custom studies, indicators and trading systems using the Sierra Chart Advanced Custom Study Interface and Language or the built-in Excel compatible Spreadsheets. Or use ones developed by Sierra Chart users and third party developers.
- Market Depth Historical Graph feature to display historical market depth data on charts.
- Stable and consistent design. Its existing functionality and interfaces remain consistent version to version.
Data and Trading Connectivity
- Sierra Chart directly provides real-time forex, CFD (contract for difference), stock and futures data without having to use an external service.
- Sierra Chart directly provides Historical Daily and detailed Intraday data for stocks, forex, futures and indexes without having to use an external service.
- Sierra Chart supports many external Data and Trading services providing complete real-time and historical data and trading access to global futures, stocks, indexes, forex and options markets. All of the major Data services and Trading backends are supported.
- Sierra Chart uses direct connections to all Data and Trading services. It does not use any in process blackbox API components. Sierra Chart does not use Java or .NET. It is fast 100% native C++ code. All of this means you have super high reliability, the best connectivity and support for connections.
- For supported Trading services that provide OCO (order cancels order) and/or bracket order functionality on the server side, Sierra Chart uses this server side functionality for the greatest safety for OCO and bracket orders.
Ongoing Development and Growing
- Sierra Chart is being continuously improved and expanded. Come and join us and be a part of our growing community! We are here to support you with high-quality software and services.
Realistic Trade Simulation Environment with Market Depth, Risk Management, and Trade Reporting Included
Current Version: 2200 (November 23, 2020)
Pre-release: 2200 (November 23, 2020)
For a full view click on the above images.
*Last modified Friday, 31st July, 2020.