Date/Time: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 20:08:06 +0000
Post From: Historical Data on the New Rithmic Connection
Sierra Chart Engineering - Posts: 99679
We have been consistently hearing, that historical data directly provided by Rithmic is either very slow, or not being received with the new Rithmic connection. Based upon the information we have from Rithmic, the solution is to reduce the amount of days that Sierra Chart is requesting historical data for.
And also it should help if Minute data is requested instead of Tick Data.
1. Select Global Settings >> Data/Trade Service Settings >> Common Settings.
2. Set Maximum Historical Intraday Days to Download >> 1-Tick Data to 5.
3. Set Maximum Historical Intraday Days to Download >> Non-Tick Data to 5.
4. Press OK.
5. Reconnect to the data feed:
6. If that does not resolve the issue, then set the Global Settings >> Data/Trade Service Settings >> Common Settings >> Intraday Data Storage Time Unit to 1 Minute.
7. And then reconnect to the data feed:
If you want to re-download all the data in the chart, go to the chart and select "Edit >> Delete All Data and Download". You just need to do this once per symbol and not for each chart.
If you have any further issues, we recommend users use the Denali Exchange Data Feed which is provided by Sierra Chart, for the best and fastest market data:
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level
Your definitive source for support. Other responses are from users. Try to keep your questions brief and to the point. Be aware of support policy:
For the most reliable, advanced, and zero cost futures order routing, *change* to the Teton service:
Date Time Of Last Edit: 2021-11-09 20:01:08