Date/Time: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 08:58:59 +0000
Post From: New Super Enhanced Trade Simulation Service
|Sierra_Chart Engineering - Posts: 2161|
The new enhanced Simulated Trading Service which is documented here:
has been released.
The old service will be discontinued June 19, 2021.
To use the new service, if you are not already using it, follow the instructions below:
1. Update Sierra Chart to the latest release. Instructions:
2. After the update, in your installation of Sierra Chart which you use with this simulated trading service, select "Global Settings >> Data/Trade Service Settings".
3. The "Current Selected Service" needs to be set to "Trading Evaluator" or "Trading Evaluator-Delayed".
4. Set the "Service Settings >> Use Enhanced Trade Simulation Service" to Yes.
5. Press OK.
6. Reconnect to the data feed:
7. Create your trading account as documented here if it does not exist on the new service:
It will not be possible to connect to the old service, after June 19, 2021.
All of the order fill history has been copied over as of this time to the new service from the old service. This is why it is important to transition to the new service, as soon as possible, and not do any trading on the old service any longer because any trading you do on the old service, as of 2021-06-05, the order fill history will not be on the new service.
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level
Your definitive source for support. Other responses are from users. If possible please keep your questions brief and to the point. Please be aware of support policy:
Date Time Of Last Edit: 2021-06-05 02:48:34