Sierra Chart - Study and System Programmers
- Sierra Chart Programming and Consulting Services
- List of Third Party Sierra Chart Study and System Programmers
Sierra Chart Programming and Consulting Services
Due to our schedule with current development tasks, we are not able to accept any new programming/consultancy requests for the time being. Refer to the List of Third Party Sierra Chart Study and System Programmers section on this page.
List of Third Party Sierra Chart Study and System Programmers
This is a list of outside developers who do study and system programming for Sierra Chart. They have their own prices and terms for development. Contact them to see if they can do your project and to find out their pricing and terms.
- EveryTick.com: Provides Sierra Chart Programming Services with an emphasis on Volume Analysis, Volatility Analysis or processing real time data on large symbol groups (such as entire markets or entire options series for a stock).
- natulogics.com: We seek to integrate alternative analytic techniques into trading activities and for economic decision making under uncertainty.
- The Indicator Market: We have years of experience in trading all kind of instruments and also Programming Platforms as Sierra Chart. We offer custom programming services to the trader community with the advantage that you can talk with a trader that understands what you want. We quote by job, not per hour, so you will get the best final cost for your indicator or system.
- email@example.com: Custom study and system development. We have received good feedback about this developer. They are a good and recommended choice.
- www.emojitrading.com: Emoji Trading specialise in Order Flow analysis for Sierra Chart offering their flagship Order Flow Suite as well as custom development services.
- Beacon Commodity Trading: Unique tools and indicators for Sierra Charts as well as custom study development services for custom tools and indicators. Need help getting your charts or indicators set up? Contact us, affordable support services available as well.
- Quantevo: We specialize in working with commercial vendors and high end individual traders for platform conversion projects such as porting commercial indicator sets to Sierra Chart and its white labels such as Infinity from other platforms, as well as other custom development and trading strategies.
- EF Software Consulting: is a specialized consulting firm providing software solutions primarily in the financial industry. The entire careers of both founders have been dedicated to the Capital Markets industry which ensures projects benefit from all lessons learnt along the way.
- sawtoothtrade.com: SawtoothTrade provides Sierra Chart Spreadsheet study programming and Alert programming.
- AutomateStrategy.com: Specializes in building automated studies and trading systems for traders based on their exact specification and needs.
- ankasoftware.com: Provide custom development services for advanced algotrading software involving complex algorithm, HFT solution as per customer requirements.
- www.simplesystemtrading.com: Do you want another version of an indicator you are using? Are you curious if your edge can be automated? Focus on your trading and let me handle the coding. From a simple indicator to an advanced automatic trading system coded in Sierra Chart, I am available to help you out. I work quick so I save you time and money. Honest quotes, no minimum fees. Find out how your trading can become more simple for a normal price. Contact me with no obligations. Stay tuned for exciting stuff on the website.
- algotrading.solutions: Algotrading Solutions is a promising Sierra Chart developer startup with years of experience in software development in general, and particularly for trading.
- Upwork.com: From Upwork.com website: Find freelancers to tackle any job, any size, any time.
- programmingtrader.com: As the name of the site - programmingtrader.com - implies, I am a trader who enjoys programming. My deep knowledge and practice in trading makes any custom development work go much more smoothly and makes any indicators I've built for my own use very practical. I enjoy working and sharing ideas with other traders.
*Last modified Friday, 21st April, 2017.