Sierra Chart - High-Performance Trading Platform
- Sierra Chart is an excellent value with low pricing to make it affordable for everyone in the community.
Main Features of Sierra Chart
- Sierra Chart is widely known for its stable, open, and highly customizable design.
- Sierra Chart is solid professional quality software. Designed for efficiency and ease-of-use. It has an uncomplicated interface that can handle the most demanding applications. It is developed by an experienced and competent development team that stays on top of development. It has been proven and trusted by investors/traders/clearing firms for more than a decade.
- Sierra Chart is extremely fast with a definite focus on high performance in all areas of the program.
- Sierra Chart supports all types of markets: stocks, futures, indexes, currencies/forex and options.
- Complete trading support, both basic and advanced. Including easy to use automated trading. Use our exclusive ChartDOM(TM) which is a functional Trading DOM fully integrated with charts.
- Sierra Chart has excellent comprehensive documentation. Best quality support.
- Sierra Chart supports numerous internal and external Data and Trading services. All the major data services and backend trading platforms are supported. Sierra Chart supports DTC making it automatically compatible with any external Data or Trading service using this protocol.
- Sierra_Chart uses the FIX and DTC protocols for trading where possible, for the most reliable and trouble-free trading.
- Sierra Chart is simple to get started with and simple to use. Download it and see for yourself. It is well organized with all functionality easily found. Yet it has the features and flexibility for advanced users.
- You can create your own custom studies, indicators and trading systems using the Sierra Chart Advanced Custom Study Interface and Language or the built-in Excel compatible Spreadsheets. Or use ones developed by Sierra Chart users and third party developers.
- Sierra Chart directly provides real-time forex and CFD data without having to use an external service.
- Sierra Chart directly provides Historical Daily and detailed Intraday data for stocks, forex, futures and indexes without having to use an external service.
- Sierra Chart supports many external Data and Trading services providing complete real-time and historical access to global futures, stocks, indexes, forex and options markets. All of the major Data services and Trading backends are supported.
Ongoing Development and Growing
- Sierra Chart is being continuously improved and expanded. Come and join us and be a part of our growing community! We are here to support you with high-quality software and services.
Current Version: 1123 (April 21, 2014)
Pre-release: 1123 (April 21, 2014)
For a full view click on the above images.
*Last modified Monday, 06th January, 2014.