Technical Studies Reference
Account Balance Text - External Service
The study displays the Account Balance as text which can be positioned anywhere on the chart. The Account Balance is the Current Cash Balance available from your external trading service, if it provides Account Balance data. This is not a simulated trading Account Balance.
If the trading service you are using supports multiple trade accounts, then this will be the balance for the selected Trade Account in the chart.
- Initial Horizontal Position From Left: This Input specifies the initial relative position from the left side of the chart that the text will appear at. The value can be from 1 to 150. This Input is ignored if Display in Fill Space is set to Yes.
- Initial Vertical Position From Bottom: This Input specifies the initial relative position from the bottom of the Chart Region that the text will appear at. The value can be from 1 to 100. 1 is at the bottom of the region and 100 as at the top of the region.
- Display in Fill Space: When this Input is set to Yes, then the text will be displayed in the Right Side Fill Space.
- Use Current Price for Vertical Position: When this Input is set to Yes, then the vertical position of the text is controlled by the current price for the symbol and not by the Vertical Position from Bottom Input.
- Transparent Label Background: When this Input is set to Yes, then there will be no background coloring drawn for the Account Balance text.
*Last modified Friday, 21st April, 2017.