Technical Studies Reference
The CCI Predictor study is used with Intraday Range bar charts. It will draw arrows on the last column of a CCI (Commodity Channel Index) study that indicate the possible closing values of the CCI at the last bar.
Follow these general instructions to use the study:
- Open a new or go to an existing Intraday chart.
- In Chart >> Chart Settings for the chart. Set the Bar Period Type to Range per Bar - Standard and specify the number of Ticks in the box below. Otherwise, the study will not work as expected.
- Add the Commodity Channel Index study to the chart.
- Add the CCI Predictor study to the chart.
- Both the Commodity Channel Index study and the CCI Predictor study need to be set to the same Chart Region.
- Make sure the Length Input with the CCI Predictor study is set to the same Length as the Commodity Channel Index study.
*Last modified Friday, 21st April, 2017.