Date/Time: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 18:49:00 +0000
Remove non-existing trade in Trade Activity Log
|johnnykf88 - Posts: 16|
i have entered a trade (Long position) with working orders (1 stop & 1 profit target orders). Then there was a disruption to my computer connection in the middle of the trade, and when resumed the following situation found:
1. during disconnection, one of the working orders hit, so the actual position was closed actually.
2. i didn't notice the actual position. when connection resumed, i adjusted the working orders until the position was "closed" in the chart. i think this has triggered the update, as a result, it showed a new Short position in both chart and the Trade activity Log.
3. when i checked my broker interface (IB), the initial Long position was actually closed during my disconnection, then no new trade happened.
4. Search through the support board, i followed some suggestion and unchecked Trade --> Use Fill Calculated Positions-Global. The line of short position disappeared in the chart.
5. however the non-existing open position (a short trade) is still there in the Trade Activity Log.
Could you tell what to do in order to remove this non-existent opened trade in the Trade Activity Log? i want to keep the previous records of trades in this month.
Sierra Chart Engineering - Posts: 70136
It sounds like you are referring to the Trade Statistics for Charts tab. In this case, refer to the instructions here to correct this:
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level
Your definitive source for support. Other responses are from users. If possible please keep your questions brief and to the point. Please be aware of support policy:
If your question/request has been answered and you do not have anything further, then it is easiest for us if you do not reply again to say thank you.
To post a message in this thread, you need to login with your Sierra Chart account: