Date/Time: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 17:31:19 +0000
Setting up Market Repaly in Demo account
|User888320 - Posts: 1|
I would like to set up market replay for intra-daytrading regular stocks like Apple, google, etc... The market replay (backtesting) would be in a simulation mode (not live). I usually daytrade off the five minute chart. I have a couple questions:
1. What would be the best data feed for this?
2. Were can I get instructions on how to set this up using the software? I am new to the software so I am not too sure how to use it.
3. Do I need to record the live data during the trading and then go back to replay it or can I just go an replay a certain historical date?
Thanks for the help.
Sierra Chart Engineering - Posts: 61840
1. Just use the Sierra Chart Historical Data Service:
2. Refer to:
3. You do not need to record data. You can replay anytime you want.
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level
Your definitive source for support. Other responses are from users. If possible please keep your questions brief and to the point. Please be aware of support policy:
If your question/request has been answered and you do not have anything further, then it is easiest for us if you do not reply again to say thank you.
To post a message in this thread, you need to login with your Sierra Chart account: