Date/Time: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 07:58:10 +0000
Post From: Wanting to Use Sierra Charts with a New Broker
Sierra Chart Engineering - Posts: 72845
1. If the broker supports CQG, then there is nothing that needs to be done on either end. Just review the information in our documentation, particularly the Setup Instructions found here:
2. Yes, this is supported through CQG. The symbol is in File >> Find Symbol >> Futures.
3. You have all the information correct about the fees (Sierra Chart Software Package, Real-Time Data Feed, and any Exchanges). There are no other fees involved. If you get your data from CQG, then you would not pay Sierra Chart for the Real-Time Data Feed or for the Exchanges.
4. You cannot link multiple brokerage accounts to a single Sierra Chart instance. But you can use multiple installations to do this.
5. Yes, Trade Routing is dependent on your broker. This depends on where the CQG server is. You will need to ask them this question.
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level
Your definitive source for support. Other responses are from users. If possible please keep your questions brief and to the point. Please be aware of support policy:
If your question/request has been answered and you do not have anything further, then it is easiest for us if you do not reply again to say thank you.