Global Data Feeds (India) Data Service
Sierra Chart supports the Global Data Feeds data feed from India.
The DTC Protocol is used as the communication protocol between Sierra Chart and the Global Data Feeds server.
This page contains instructions prepared by Global Data Feeds.
What is Included
- Streaming Real-Time Data: Yes.
- Historical Intraday Data: Yes.
- Historical Daily Data: Yes.
- Historical BidVolume and AskVolume: No. It is not possible to determine the Bid Volume and Ask Volume from the historical data. Therefore, for the times you are not connected to the data feed, you will have zero values for Bid Volume and Ask Volume. For data collected in real-time by Sierra Chart, there will be Bid Volume and Ask Volume.
- Live Trading Services: No.
- Simulated Trading: Yes by using Sierra Chart Trade Simulation Mode
- Order Types Supported: All in Trade Simulation Mode.
- Automated Trading (applies to Live or Simulated): Yes.
In Sierra Chart to use Global Data feeds, select Global Settings >> Data/Trade Service Settings. Set the Service to Global Data Feeds India - DTC. Press OK.
How to take free trial:
- User needs to download latest version of Sierra Chart platform which supports the Global Data Feeds datafeed.
- Download latest version of our data product from our website from this page:https://globaldatafeeds.in/download/ . There is Common Installer for NimbleDataPlusLite / NimbleDataPlusLiteVM / NimbleDataProPlus / NimbleDataProPlusVM- currently available on above page.
- Contact our Sales Team to activate trial during working hours. You can contact Sales Team over telephone, email, livechat as per details available here : https://globaldatafeeds.in/contact-us/
- Contact our support team if you face any integration issues. You can contact our support team over telephone, email, livechat or remote desktop as per details available here: https://globaldatafeeds.in/contact-us/
- User guide: https://globaldatafeeds.in/articles/nimbledataproplus-for-sierra-chart/
Purchase Information - To purchase, users will need to buy any of the following 4 products:
- NimbleDataPlusLite (supports any 15 or 100 instruments at a time per Exchange Segment on desktop): https://globaldatafeeds.in/nimbledatapluslite
- NimbleDataPlusLiteVM (supports any 15 or 100 instruments at a time per Exchange Segment on Server / VM): https://globaldatafeeds.in/nimbledatapluslitevm
- NimbleDataProPlus (supports any 225 instruments at a time per Exchange Segment on desktop): https://globaldatafeeds.in/nimbledataproplus
- NimbleDataProPlusVM (supports any 225 instruments at a time per Exchange Segment on Server): https://globaldatafeeds.in/nimbledataproplusvm
For queries related to Sales, Support or Billing, contact our team over telephone, email, livechat or remote desktop: https://globaldatafeeds.in/contact-us/
*Last modified Friday, 23rd April, 2021.