Date/Time: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 03:44:06 +0000
CQG Trade/Data Feed Questions - To Support and Users
|Futures Operator - Posts: 234|
Considering switching trade service to CQG, have read the documentation, need further clarification on the following.
1. Is the CQG feed source related to individual implementation at the FCM, or direct from CQG? If FCM, how is it at Crossland, or which FCM has the best implementation?
2. How reliable is the CQG feed connection in your experience, is there ever a disconnect or any downtime, especially while CME globex markets are open, and over how much time have you monitored it? Do you recommend it as both a primary trade service and datafeed?
3. How is the integration with SC, any issues, or issues due to proprietary API, like there can be with Rithmic?
4. Does it show every trade and bid/ask update unfiltered in realtime?
5. Is historical intraday data at 1 tick time storage unit, and include bid/ask volume?
6. Are bid/ask volume studies accurate?
Thank you in advance.
Sierra Chart Engineering - Posts: 61892
1. It is direct from CQG.
2. It seems good to us. But we do not pay to close attention to it. We make no recommendations.
3. No issues of significance.
4, 5, 6. Yes.
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level
Your definitive source for support. Other responses are from users. If possible please keep your questions brief and to the point. Please be aware of support policy:
If your question/request has been answered and you do not have anything further, then it is easiest for us if you do not reply again to say thank you.
To post a message in this thread, you need to login with your Sierra Chart account: