Date/Time: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 14:33:48 +0000
Problem with CQG feed after upgrading to version 1143
|Kenneth.S - Posts: 20 | Ending Date: 2018-07-02 [Expired]|
I upgraded from 1136 to 1143 yesterday and noticed that a lot of ticks come into the platform incorrectly, resulting in bars being painted incorrectly.
Screenshot of 3range chart: http://www.sierrachart.com/image.php?l=1401809469975.png
this happens a lot. The attached chart was connected to the feed at 11:20..
Here are some details to help investigation:
- it did not happen in version 1136
- if i install version 1136 and show the same chart, with the data downloaded in 1143, the bars are incorrect too.
- if i delete and download the data in 1136 the chart is correct
- if I install 1143 with the correct data downloaded in 1136 the chart is correct in 1143, but new ticks coming in will result in incorrect bars.
- if I delete and download data in 1143, the bars are correct to, so it seems to only happen when live ticks coming in.
- Datafeed is CQG.
Sierra Chart Engineering - Posts: 88536 | Ending Date: 2021-04-05
We think we have an idea what this might be from. We will solve it.
There will be a new release out later today.
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level
Your definitive source for support. Other responses are from users. If possible please keep your questions brief and to the point. Please be aware of support policy:
If your question/request has been answered and you do not have anything further, then it is easiest for us if you do not reply again to say thank you.
To post a message in this thread, you need to login with your Sierra Chart account: