Date/Time: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:38:43 +0000
Sierra Charts with Interactive Brokers
|matrox - Posts: 2|
I am currently using SC with Velocity Futures. I am thinking about doing all of my trading with Interactive Brokers which I also have accounts with. My questions are;
1. I use Woodies CCI setup with velocity as well as normal charting using the CCI indicator, would I just need your basic plan with IB? I use both range and time based charts.
2. If I leave Velocity Futures, is it possible to move my charting setups over to my new account to avoid all new charting setups?
3. Are there any issues with SC and the IB data feed that I should be aware of?
Sierra Chart Engineering - Posts: 56288
1. You can use any Sierra Chart package.
2. Yes. Refer to this page:
You will need to change the symbols of the charts following the instructions here:
3. Yes, but you will just have to see and make your own decisions. We will not comment further on this. In general the IB data feed is substandard compared to using TT with Velocity. The difference will probably be so dramatic that you may not want to leave Velocity.
Your definitive source for support. Other responses are from users. If possible please keep your questions brief and to the point. Please be aware of support policy:
If your question/request has been answered and you do not have anything further, then it is easiest for us if you do not reply again to say thank you.
Date Time Of Last Edit: 2013-04-11 03:20:57
To post a message in this thread, you need to login with your Sierra Chart account: