Date/Time: Tue, 24 May 2022 00:39:24 +0000
my balance did not change in consistency with my profit and loss
View Count: 836
|User53782 - Posts: 1|
Hello, first of all, thank you so much for helping me!
Here is the problem I have encounter.
I have made an order by clicking the bottom "open trading DOM."
When i went to "orders and positions," the screen showed my profit or loss, so it looked like the order was successfully made.
however, when i went to "balance," it remained the same. doesn't look like i made any trading at all.
my question is:
1. did i successfully make an order?
2. If yes, why balance didn't change with my profit or loss,
3. if not, what i should do to make a successful order.
thank you so much for helping me!!!!
Sierra Chart Engineering - Posts: 102837
1. Look at the Positions tab of the Trade >> Trade Orders and Positions window.
2. We do not know. This is controlled by the backend trading service platform. However, make sure you are on the latest Sierra Chart version. Update with Help >> Download Current Version.
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level
Your definitive source for support. Other responses are from users. Try to keep your questions brief and to the point. Be aware of support policy:
For the most reliable, advanced, and zero cost futures order routing, *change* to the Teton service:
Sierra Chart Teton Futures Order Routing
To post a message in this thread, you need to log in with your Sierra Chart account: