Login Page - Create Account

Support Board


Date/Time: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 03:59:29 +0000



[User Discussion] - Adjust Region Dividing Height by Percentage

[2014-11-12 19:22:31]
KinsaleForex - Posts: 19 | Ending Date: 2017-05-29 [Expired]
As far as I can tell from looking through the documentation, this isn't an available feature and I feel it would be a worthwhile addition.

I was wondering whether it would be possible to implement a feature that involves adjusting the region height by a percentage amount rather than / as well as the current method of hovering over the scale and clicking and dragging.

Using the click and drag method it can be quite difficult to have the same region height across all opened chart books and charts.

For example, the majority of my charts have two regions, Region 1 being the bar data and Region 2 is a volume indicator. It would be great to be able to set the height of Region 2 to 20% of the window size whilst Region 1 then takes up the remaining 80% of the window size. Or whatever percentage the user desires.

I believe this feature would be more useful for people using multiple regions, with the ability to set 60 / 20 / 20 and so on.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this, hope it makes sense.
[2015-07-13 12:57:14]
Acro - Posts: 388 | Ending Date: 2021-05-04
+1
[2015-07-13 16:49:52]
sampater - Posts: 232 | Ending Date: 2020-04-25 [Expired]
+1

To post a message in this thread, you need to login with your Sierra Chart account:

Login

Login Page - Create Account