Date/Time: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 21:40:55 +0000
Post From: Trading DOM Questions - Version 2037
|John - SC Support - Posts: 1691 | Ending Date: 2020-04-29|
1. Those settings are global only. Therefore you need to go to Global Settings >> Graphics Settings and make the changes there for the buttons on the Trading Window.
2. At this time, this is the only way to change the font for the Price Ladder.
3. This applies to both the Trading DOM and the Chart DOM. On the Trading DOM, select Trade >> Customize Chart/Trade DOM Columns
4. Sorry, there are some limitations on what VbP types can be put on the Trading DOM. We have updated the documentation for this here:
5. Refer to the following for information regarding adding the Volume Profile to the DOM:
And refer to the following for adjusting the colors to get them as you want them for the DOM:
In terms of the emails, the brokers you can check with for lower fees using the TT Order Routing are Dorman and Stage 5. Even with the $0.10 per side clearing fees, you should end up paying about the same amount per contract.