Date/Time: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 17:57:58 +0000
Post From: To SC: Can I do this without programming or do I have program it ?
|User528970 - Posts: 19|
I am seeking to solve the following:
1. Multiple secondary MAs displaced vertically above and below a primary MA.
2. Vertical displacement levels are equal distance so distance calculation would be x*1, x*2, x*3 etc.
3. Primary and secondary MAs are all the same period.
1: If all MAs are x at 1H then the following for lower timeframes.
2. x*2 for 30M, x*4 for 15M, x*6 for 10M, x*12 for 5M, x*60 for 1M.
3. If the timeframe is changed the study MA period adjusts automatically.
case 240: MAP = MAP_x/4; break;
case 60: MAP = MAP_x; break;
case 30: MAP = MAP_x*2; break;
case 15: MAP = MAP_x*4; break;
case 10: MAP = MAP_x*6; break;
case 5: MAP = MAP_x*12; break;
case 1: MAP = MAP_x*60;
ONE & TWO is basic coding which I have implement in MQL4.
Due to time constraints and non professional coding skills I'm trying not reinvent the wheel with regards to implementing in Sierra chart.
Can kindly advise of any means of implementing above:
ONE: without resorting to coding and
TWO: without resorting to coding
If my reply is not necessary - thanks in advance.
Date Time Of Last Edit: 2017-12-21 15:00:16