What Is New
Log of Changes and Improvements to Sierra Chart
This list contains major items of development, items which are notable, and changes and additions which users need to be informed about.
This is not a comprehensive changes and additions log. It only represents less than 25% of the actual development performed every day. There are not version notes for each version. The main Sierra Chart documentation is updated as needed relating to the changes and additions.
In addition to the below listed items for each version, there are also various low-level improvements, issues resolved, and small additions that a release has which are not listed.
1659 Release Date: 2017-12-08
- Corrected an issue from 1658 that prevented the reading of Spreadsheet files. If it is necessary to access a backup Spreadsheet file, refer to Accessing a Backup Spreadsheet File.
1658 Release Date: 2017-12-05
- Corrected problem that has existed for at least several months where when a chart is reloaded, an operating system window handle was created but not released. Over an extended time this potentially could cause an issue where window creation fails.
- Improvements with the chart bar gap fill options. Additional low-level Renko bar improvements.
- Additional work on the Study Summary window.
1656 Release Date: 2017-12-01
- Added Estimated Position in Queue tracking for non-simulated Limit orders.
- New Numbers Bars coloring method added: Based On Separate Ask Volume Bid Volume - Actual.
- Low-level drawing tool improvements included with the Pitchfork, Regression, Gann Fan, Fibonacci Fan, and Ray tools to achieve as high an accuracy as possible.
- Corrected an issue with Renko bars where sometimes the chart data loading process may not finish due to a nonstandard Value Format or Tick Size setting.
- Additional work on the Study Summary window.
1651 Release Date: 2017-11-25
- Completed development of the new Study Summary window opened through File >> Open Study Summary window .
- When using a sub instance through File >> New Instance, the necessary data to recombine trades into the original summary trade is now passed through.
- All of the Trailing Stop order types for the main order and Attached Orders when submitting an order for a different Symbol and/or Trade Account from ACSIL are now supported.
- Global Settings >> General Trade Settings >> Reactivate Attached Order when Rejected Modification During Fill has now been tested and released.
- Added support to Associated Symbol List window for chart, the ability to set the list of symbols into all charts in the Chartbook.
1647 Release Date: 2017-11-20
- Marker Drawing tool now supports displaying the value/price it is located at.
- Additional work on the Study Summary window for Chartbook. Multiline headers, sorting and jumping to the associated chart still needs to be implemented.
- Small change to Renko New Bar Mode options. New implementation and name: "New Reversal Bar When Reversal Amount Met Plus 1 Tick and References Prior Close". Refer to updated Renko New Bar Mode documentation.
1646 Release Date: 2017-11-19
- New ACSIL members: CalculateAngle(), NumberOfForwardColumns, AllocateAndNameRenkoChartBarArrays, OpenChartbook(), IsDateTimeInEveningSession()
- Added new Study Summary window for Chartbook. This is opened through File >> Open Study Summary Window. This feature is still under development.
- Changes to Renko bars. The Renko New Bar Mode option for a new reversal bar to reference the prior close always, has been reimplemented to be "New Reversal Bar When Reversal Amount Met Plus 1 Tick". This corrects a problem with the previous setting, where it did not function properly in most cases and produced incorrect Renko bar charts. It functioned properly only in one isolated test case that it was tested against. The current implementation is a more proper and logical implementation according to the objectives we understand from those who need this and we expect should match Universal Renko bars in another popular implementation used by another program.
- Additional options to control the formation of Renko bars has been added to Chart >> Chart Settings >> Intraday Chart Bar Period. There are a total of nine options giving you a greater degree of control.
- Universal Renko Bars have been renamed to Flex Renko Inverse Setting Bars since they use inverse settings compared to Flex Renko bars. Also, Flex Renko Inverse Setting Bars no longer require a reversal to be one tick more than the Reversal Bar Trigger amount. The reversal amount is simply the amount of Reversal Bar Trigger.
1641 Release Date: 2017-11-09
- The parameters and implementation of the ACSIL functions sc.RelayNewSymbol and sc.RelayTradeUpdate have changed. If your custom study is using these functions, it must be updated to the current function specifications and recompiled. Otherwise, there will be instability and malfunctions. The ACSIL function sc.CreateRelayServer has been removed. Refer to the ACSIL Functions page for details.
- Changes to ACSIL sc.GetStudyPeakValleyLine function. Any custom study using this function must be recompiled. Refer to the ACSIL Functions page for details.
- Ability to set Subgraph line Name and Value Labels to a different color than the subgraph itself. The new settings are in the Study Settings window.
- Additional options to control the formation of Renko bars has been added to Chart >> Chart Settings >> Intraday Chart Bar Period. There are a total of six options giving you full control. This is especially useful when using the Numbers Bars study on a Renko bar chart.
- New option on Trade Window menu (Menu/M) to cancel orders when the Trade Position Quantity goes from nonzero back to zero. The command is Menu/M >> Orders >> Cancel Orders on Flat Position.
- Added the ability for ACSIL studies to create custom chart bars very efficiently. Refer to the /ACS_Source/ACSILCustomChartBars_Example.cpp file for an example.
- Upcoming: Added Ask Bid Difference optional field to the Chart Header.
- A change to the Numbers Bars study when using the Text Coloring Method Based on Diagonal Dominant AskVol BidVol Percentage. Previously, it was not coloring the text sides based on whether they were dominant, it was just coloring both sides at all times, except when there was a comparison to 0. This was inconsistent with both the name of this text coloring method and the other Diagonal Dominant coloring options. The change now makes this consistent with the other options, where now each side will only be colored if it is diagonally dominant. Refer to the updated Based on Diagonal Dominant AskVol BidVol Percentage documentation.
1635 Release Date: 2017-11-03
- Much improved order error handling with Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation based on the TWS error codes.
- Corrected problem from recent release, where not all studies available were listed in Analysis >> Studies.
- Corrected problem from a recent release, where the reversal offset was not being applied for Flex Renko and Universal Renko bars.
- For Chart and Study Simple Alerts, when using Renko bars the base graph identifier C now makes reference to the Renko Close value and the identifier O now makes reference to the Renko Open value.
- Added studies: Combination Symbol Chart and Price, Open Interest, Volume .
- Implemented the following Alert option for the Chart Settings and Study Settings Alerts tab: Log Evaluated Formula at Each Evaluation. This is to be used for troubleshooting purposes only. The evaluated formula is displayed in the Window >> Alerts Manager >> Alerts Log.
- Corrected a problem with the ACSIL s_UseTool structure occurring from a recent release related the addition of a new member which has apparently caused an unexpected structure misalignment.
1632 Release Date: 2017-10-31
- Added new Intraday Chart Bar Period >> Gap Fill option to fill gaps between chart bars other than at the start of the trading day. Corrected a small issue with filling gaps in Intraday charts.
- Minor change to new Renko implementation to ensure Renko brick/boxes, are adjacent to each other. This may also require using one of the Intraday Chart Bar Period >> Gap Fill options.
- Added new ACSIL function to read Intraday records contained within a chart bar: sc.ReadIntradayFileRecordForBarIndexAndSubIndex.
1630 Release Date: 2017-10-28
- Additional improvements and small issues resolved with Renko Bars.
- Added new ACSIL function to read from the Intraday data file for the symbol of the chart the study instance is applied to: sc.ReadIntradayFileRecordAtIndex.
- Low-level work related to Open SSL.
- Added ability for users of the SC Exchange Data Feed to add symbols from an Exchange or Index to the Associated Symbol List.
- New Range Bar type added.
- Permanently removed the Weekly OHLC study. That study will need to be removed from any charts which use it. The original name will be replaced with a placeholder name (unkown name). The replacement study to use is Period OHLC-Variable Period.
1625 Release Date: 2017-10-20
- Added a new setting to Intraday Chart Bar Period >> Bar Period Type >> Reversal Bar to support a minimum length before reversal. This is specified in ticks. The format is: Reversal Amount in Ticks-Minimum Length in Ticks. Example: 4-10.
- Added new setting Chart >> Chart Settings >> Advanced Settings 3 >> Market Depth Combine Increment in Ticks.
1623 Release Date: 2017-10-14
- All of the Renko Bar Bar Period Types have been rewritten. All four types now use a common code base. The Renko Graph Draw Types have been removed because they were determined to be no longer necessary. The standard Candlestick Graph Draw Type is now used instead and functions like a Renko bar for the Renko Bar Period Types. We now later realize that this has the disadvantage of preventing a visual display of the true open and close values. We can restore these separate Renko Graph Draw Types if needed.
When using the Bar Period Type >> Renko Bar, there is no longer any alignment of the first Renko bar Open to the Box Size. Instead the alignment is based upon the true Open price for the trading day when New Bar at Session Start is enabled in the Chart >> Chart Settings. For alignment, use the Bar Period Type >> Aligned Renko Bar instead.
Also, by default price gaps are not filled with Renko bars unless using one of the Gap Fill options in Chart >> Chart Settings >> Intraday Chart Bar Periods.
- The old Renko Chart and Renko Chart Enhanced studies are no longer in the main study list and can only be added through Analysis >> Studies >> Add Custom Study.
- Improvements to importing data, to allow the import of data for a symbol which currently has a chart opened for it.
- Additional improvements to the Intraday Data File Management functionality.
- Percent Change Since Open and Percent Change Since Previous Close now use the Percent Value Format.
- Various other less significant development. As we have reported before, the What is New page only reports about 25% of actual development.
- Working on direct integration to BitMEX. The BitMEX data feed now uses our own code rather than an intermediary software program which BitMEX was using.
1621 Release Date: 2017-10-05
- The ability to set a Text Tag on an order through the Trade Window Set tab which is added as the Note field to the Trade Activity Log. You can now filter Trade Activity Log entries by the Notes field which also filters the fills used in Trade Statistics and the Trades tabs of the Trade Activity Log.
- Improvements to the Intraday Data File Management functionality. A temporary file is now used for performance and safety.
- Worked on Alert functionality. Add a new option to include only the user-defined name or alert filename in an alert message along with the current timestamp. This is for more compact transmission of SMS and Twitter messages.
- Corrected a recent problem with subscribing to market data when using the CTS FIX Trading service which occurs under certain conditions.
- Added new ACSIL member functions.
- When Trade >> Show Market Data Columns is enabled, then all of the background coloring configured for the market data columns will now be displayed.
- New Alert capability to test against Chart Drawings and the Chart Drawing Anchors.
- Various other development.
1614 Release Date: 2017-09-22
- Various development on the Volume by Price study, primarily related to diagonal bid volume and ask volume calculations and coloring. The relevant Volume by Price study documentation has been updated.
- The Attached Orders tab on the Trade Window now displays the Profit for Target orders and the Loss for Stop orders as a Currency value.
- There is an option in Global Settings >> Chart Trade Settings to display the Profit or Loss value for Target and Stop Attached Orders when modifying them.
- Improvements with the Linear Regression tool.
- Option to disable destroying chart windows when they are hidden. This is useful for users using Sierra Chart on WINE.
- Low-level enhancements to the Global Profit/Loss Management feature.
- New File >> Send Chartbook to User feature to send a Chartbook to another Sierra Chart user or your own Sierra Chart Username/Account Name to use on other installations of Sierra Chart you have. The files that are shared can be managed through Enabled Studies And Files Set To Download. This is also very useful when one Sierra Chart user wants to prepare a Chartbook to help another Sierra Chart user.
- Corrected small issue with the replay control panel when replaying charts that have the same chart Link Number where changing the replay speed was not updating other charts in that Link Number group.
- Low-level changes to the Intraday Data File Management feature to improve its performance and make it safer in its operation.
- Various other low-level development.
1611 Release Date: 2017-09-14
- Chart windows are now destroyed when they are no longer visible to conserve operating system resources and allow for more chart windows to be open at the same time.
- Good Till Date-Time is now supported as a Time in Force for Attached Orders.
- Ability to submit order fills to your account on the Web server for various upcoming reporting features. This setting is in Global Settings >> General Trade Settings.
- Futures options support for CTS. There is additional implementation required in the File >> Find Symbol window for this. Update: This is now complete in the latest revision of 1611.
- Corrected problem with Global Settings >> Customize Keyboard Shortcuts >> Custom Trading Keyboard Shortcuts where when changing the settings for a particular trading keyboard shortcut, this was causing a corruption of other global settings and the settings were not properly applied. It is essential when using this functionality to update to this version or higher.
- Updated the interface to Google historical data due to a change by Google.
- Continued development with the chart market data columns which are displayed with the Chart and Trade DOM.
- New Studies: Hurst Exponent, Traders Dynamic Index, True Bar Average, Extend Bar Value Until Future Intersection, Point Figure Chart Reversal Marker, Reverse Order Copy of Base Graph, Bars In Ticks, Bollinger Squeeze 3, Trading Profit Management Status, Study Subgraph In Ticks, Sum - 3 Chart, Full Contract Value.
- New Spreadsheet Formula study to draw the result of a Spreadsheet formula.
- Added support for TLS certificates when using Currenex.
1606 Release Date: 2017-09-02
- Resolved a problem with freezing when starting a replay using Accurate Trading System Back Test Mode.
- Renamed Bitcoin Data - All Services to Cryptocurrencies Data - DTC.
- Corrected issue where a drawn Volume Profile would not immediately adjust when adjusting it from its corners.
- General performance improvements. Improved a chart data loading performance issue that arose in a recent release.
- The standard bar period Control Bar buttons now also control the TPO Profile Chart study time period Inputs.
- Added new input to the Volume by Price study to control the width the volume bars relative to all visible profiles.
- Added additional support for futures options with the Sierra Chart Exchange Data Feed.
- Gain Capital bid and ask data feed processing changes to process all bid and ask updates on the incremental feed. Previously due to correction of other behaviors with this feed, this was not the case.
- Additional order types can now be set in the Chart DOM Settings for the order entry columns.
- Various issues resolved that were reported on the Support Board.
1599 Release Date: 2017-08-20
- Organized and improved the Volume at Price Threshold Alert V2 study and documentation in order to improve the Inputs and to make them technically accurate.
- Changed Maximum Position Allowed handling for automated trading. When calculating the quantities of working orders, orders which will reduce an existing Long or Short Position Quantity are not counted or considered. Refer to the Automated Trading Management documentation for further information.
- New option to resend Stop Attached Order in the case of increasing child order quantity during an order fill which causes the increase to be rejected. This feature is currently disabled and needs to be tested.
- Various additions, changes and issues resolved from requests on Support Board.
- Increased the number of persistent variables per data type in ACSIL from 5000 to 50,000.
- New Subgraphs added to Numbers Bars Calculated Values study.
- Support for Futures Options with the Sierra Chart Exchange Data Feed. Although this feature has not yet been released on our server.
- SOCKS 5 proxy support which allows Sierra Chart to work on any network which requires the use of a SOCKS 5 proxy. Username and Password verification is also supported. This is configured through the main Sierra Chart Login window, and also through Global Settings >> Data/Trade Service Settings >> Proxy Settings . This is a long overdue feature. This is especially useful in corporate environments. This feature cannot work with TransAct or Rithmic because Sierra Chart does not use direct connectivity for those services and we encourage those services to offer a direct connectivity option. And that option will need to follow the DTC Protocol. This feature allows a user to tunnel all Sierra Chart connectivity through a central proxy server.
- It is believed the issue that some users experienced with freezing of Sierra Chart when starting a replay with Accurate Trading System Back Test Mode, has been resolved. If there is any further issue with this, let us know. We have consistently been unable to reproduce this issue and could find no cause as of yet after extensive code review. Some changes have been made and additional code review will be done.
- Various small improvements and issues resolved with Drawing Tools and documentation updates on the Chart Drawing Tools documentation page.
- Added Last Trade Price Box Outline color setting in the Graphics Settings window.
- Various other development.
1595 Release Date: 2017-08-06
- Interactive Brokers delayed streaming data support.
- New background color settings for Chart/Trade DOM market data columns Cumulative Last Size, Last Size, and Last Price Background Bid/Ask Trade.
- Corrected issue with keyboard shortcuts being nonfunctional arising in one revision of 1592.
- Now when the Chart DOM is not enabled, the text and background color settings in Graphics Settings for the last trade price box, based on bid and ask trades, is now functional. These color settings require setting the Enabled option for these color settings to be applied.
- Using common code for all extension lines so that all study Subgraph settings/properties for the extension lines apply to extension lines for Volume Profiles and TPO Profiles, consistently and fully. Internal performance improvements with the Volume by Price study. This development is still in progress.
- Added new Tools >> More Tools >> Log Drawing Statistics command to log drawing related performance statistics into the Message Log.
- Corrected issue with using the Good till Date-Time setting on the Trade Window, which arose in a recent release. When using the CQG Web API service, the good till date-time is now adjusted to UTC before sending to CQG , as is required.
- There are now 150 Advanced Custom Study Buttons compared with 50. Due to the necessary implementation and for safety reasons, it was not possible to maintain the assigned keyboard shortcuts for the first 50 if they were assigned. Those will be cleared upon an update to version 1594 or higher, and will need to be reset as required.
- Various other development.
1589 Release Date: 2017-07-25
- With the CQG trading platform service, options lookup is now supported through the File >> Find Symbol window. This is necessary to find the correct option symbols to use.
- In ACSIL, SC_ACS_TOOL# identifiers have been renamed to ACS_BUTTON_#.
- Corrected small issue with jumping by the specified number of trades or jumping to the next bar, during a chart replay.
- Corrected some minor issues with the Intraday Data Editor arising in a recent release.
- New Chart Drawing shortcut menu command to add a Ray line which is parallel to a Pitchfork drawing.
- New ACSIL members to request and receive keyboard key and keyboard character events. Refer to ACSIL Interface Members - Variables and Arrays.
1585 Release Date: 2017-07-19
- Added new chart trade menu commands to move Target orders and Attached Stop orders to selected price on chart.
- Corrected small issue with a trend reversal which can occur on first Universal Renko bar of day.
- Corrected an issue with alignment of the Recenter Line on a Chart/Trade DOM.
- Corrected an issue from a recent release with alignment of Color Bar Draw Styles for Renko bars.
1584 Release Date: 2017-07-13
- Corrected an issue from a recent release with the Intraday data editor where the chart would not reload after changes to data records when the editor window is closed.
- With the Numbers Bar study, when Enable Diagonal Zero Bid/Ask Compares, Input is set to No, then when comparing to a nonexistent price level, the resulting percentage will be 0 and/or there will be no color drawn. May general improvements to the Based on AskVol BidVol Diagonal Difference Percentage of Bar Range Text/Background Coloring Method. Fully updated the Numbers Bars documentation to document in detail, each Background and Text coloring method.
1583 Release Date: 2017-07-11
- Added option on the Trade menu for enabling automated trading for individual charts. The default is enabled.
- Added option in Global Settings >> General Settings to set the start of the week to Monday instead of Sunday. We realize, that only the United States and Canada recognize Sunday as the beginning of the week. The international standard is Monday.
- All of the time related Spreadsheet functions now support milliseconds. The documentation has been updated.
- Corrected long-standing problem with the Study/Price Overlay Study when another study is based on it where it would not update its output arrays immediately for new bars added but do that the next calculation. An example of where this would be a problem is when a study like the Study Subgraph Multiply study is based on the Study/Price Overlay study. When a new bar is added to the chart, the overlay study updating was being delayed until the next time the study is calculated. This was due to an incorrect determination of the array size because of the allocated dependent Date-Time array for the study. In the past the resolution to this issue was to select Chart >> Recalculate. This is no longer necessary.
- Updated all of the arithmetic studies to perform calculations at earlier indexes when they are based on the Study/Price Overlay study and also update a special index to indicate where they were updated when the Study/Price Overlay study is based on them or other studies.
- In the case of the LMAX Trading service, when new historical order fills are received from the remote trading server, the connected Sierra Chart clients are automatically notified of this and request the fills.
1575 Release Date: 2017-06-26
- When adjusting a Chart Drawing from ACSIL, if more than one Chart Drawing uses the same LineNumber, only the first found drawing will be adjusted for performance reasons. Therefore, it is not considered best practice to use the same LineNumber for different Chart Drawings added by the ACSIL sc.UseTool function.
- With the Numbers Bars study there is a new Input to highlight and extend nonzero bid volume and ask volume at the high and low of a Numbers Bar. The extension is until intersection with future prices.
- The Volume by Price study has a new input to extend the Volume Weighted Average Price line.
- Corrected an issue with processing the trade quantity/volume for certain exchanges with the Tele Trader data service.
- Various drawing tool improvements.
- Combining of CME trades into the larger original summary trade with the Sierra Chart Exchange Data Feed. This feature is under development still.
- Automatic downloading of historical Intraday data for open charts that are not receiving real-time data when using the SC Data - All Services service.
- Support for AMP Clearing when using CTS.
- For Continuous Futures Contract charts back adjustment changes are now modified through Global Settings >> Symbol Settings.
- Added new sc.BaseDataEndDateTime array to ACSIL which contains the ending date time for each chart bar. This requires setting sc.MaintainAdditionalChartDataArrays to 1 to cause this data to be maintained.
- When using the TransAct Trading service, when there is an order rejection for a new order, in particular an order where a Good Till Canceled Time in Force is not supported, the order rejection was not mapped to the correct order. This leads to a case where the order looks like it is nonresponsive. Instead there was a new order being added to the order list. This problem has been resolved. The underlying problem is that when the TransAct bridge program rejects this type of order, it sets the Trade Account to "0" instead of the actual trade account which causes this problem because it looks like the order is for a different account.
1570 Release Date: 2017-06-15
- Global Settings >> Global Profit/Loss Management now includes a new option to lock trading for the entire day rather than a specified number of minutes. This is useful for automated trading once a certain profit or loss target has been met, to prevent further order submission.
- The Numbers Bar study now supports extending the Point of Control for a Numbers Bar until future intersection. This is set through the Highlight Point of Control In Input. A separate color setting will be added including support for a price label.
- There is now a much more simplified method to change the contract rollover amount/difference for back adjusted Continuous Futures Contract charts. Refer to Controlling Rollover Amount for Back Adjustments.
1567 Release Date: 2017-06-08
- Increased the number of displayed drawing levels at a time on the Tool Configuration/Properties windows from 8 to 12.
- Resolved a problem with the clearing of market depth pulling and stacking data when using CQG and also when there are 50 levels of ask market depth data.
- Resolved a problem where the date and time controls would not display properly due to a Windows issue. We have worked around this issue.
- Resolved a slight calculation inaccuracy with the Volume Weighted Average Price - Rolling Standard Deviation bands.
1564 Release Date: 2017-05-31
- Corrected a problem from a revision of 1563 where market data requests may not have been made correctly for Data/Trade Services which use the DTC protocol.
1562 Release Date: 2017-05-26
- Resolved an issue with the setting of the Value Format and Tick Size for trading for BitMEX symbols. Versions prior to this for BitMEX are being locked out. In an earlier release, resolved an issue with Testnet data being provided for the live BitMEX trading connection. This only affected some versions.
- New Input added to the Volume by Price study to exclude evening session volume profiles other than for the last day.
- Added keyboard shortcut support for the TPO Profile Chart study for the Input to exclude evening session profiles.
1559 Release Date: 2017-05-22
- Enhancements to the Chart Replay functionality.
- Completed development of the Hurst Exponent study. Documentation will be added shortly.
- When using chart linking, the chart tabs are now color-coded the standard link colors.
1558 Release Date: 2017-05-12
- The Numbers Bars study Column # Background Coloring Methods and Column # Text Coloring Methods have improvements with organization and consistency. This makes the study easier to understand. The following changes have been made:
- There are separate coloring methods for percentages and actual volumes. No longer are they combined and the behavior altered by the threshold values.
- There are separate threshold inputs for percentages and separate threshold inputs for actual volume values. No longer are these combined.
- Percentage threshold values are now always in the format of .01 = 1% and 1.0 = 100%, no matter what coloring method is being used even for diagonal comparisons.
- There are completely identical coloring methods for both the background and text.
- There are optional separate colors for coloring text different than the background.
- We are in the process of updating the Numbers Bars documentation to document each and every Background and Text Coloring Method individually. This will make them much easier to understand and all technically correct without any potential for misunderstanding. At the present moment some of the Numbers Bars documentation involving coloring methods and thresholds is inconsistent with the current version.
- Existing instances of the Numbers Bars study in existing Chartbooks should update automatically without the need for changes in most cases. However, you should go through the Input settings to make sure they are correct and as expected. Check the Column # Background/Text Coloring Method and Column # Percent/Actual Volume Compare Thresholds study Inputs.
- Corrected an issue from the prior release with the pulling and stacking market data column where the bid column was not displaying any data.
- For the DTC Protocol Historical Data Server in Sierra Chart, all encoding types are now supported including JSON and Google Protocol Buffers.
1556 Release Date: 2017-05-12
- New Input added to TPO Profile Charts study: Exclude Evening Session Profiles Except For Last Day.
- Various improvements to the Numbers Bars study including new coloring method and Volume Profile Bars Length Relative to All Visible Bars Input.
- The Transparency Level setting now exists on the Subgraphs tab of the Study Settings window and is specific for individual studies instead of being global.
- Improvements to the market depth stacking and pulling market data columns where the value for a price level is not cleared unless that level no longer exists on the bid/ask side.
- Efficiency improvements to the Volume Weighted Average Price-Rolling study.
- Added Zig Zag Oscillator Subgraph to the Zig Zag study.
*Last modified Monday, 07th March, 2022.