Technical Studies Reference
This study calculates Murray Math Lines.
- Square Width: The width of the Square. In other words, the number of bars to use in the calculation. There is a list of preset choices. If you want to use a different width, then set this through the Custom Square Width Input setting instead. When Custom Square Width is set to a nonzero number, it overrides this Square Width Input setting.
- Square Width Multiplier: The default for this Input is 1.0. This value is multiplied with Square Width to increase the Square Width value. This can be set to a value greater than 1.0.
- Custom Square Width: When this Input is set to a nonzero value, this overrides the Square Width Input and specifies the number of bars to use for the width of the square. Normally this should be set to 0 unless you want to override Square Width.
- Use Last Bar as End Date-Time:If this is set to Yes, the Murray Math study will be calculated using the bars at the end of the chart. The Murray Math lines will be redrawn for every new bar added to the chart. If this Input is set to No, the Murray Math will be calculated using the bars beginning with the bar at the End Date-Time Input, and going back the number of bars specified with the Square Width Input. This Input is set to Yes by default.
- End Date-Time: The Date-Time which will be the last bar used in the calculation. The calculation will go back from this Date-Time the number of bars specified with the Square Width Input. By default, the End Date-Time Input is not set and will not be used unless the Use Last Bar as End Date-Time Input is set to No.
- Round to Tick Size: When this Input is set to Yes, then the Murray Math lines are rounded to the nearest Tick Size value which is set through Chart >> Chart Settings.
*Last modified Friday, 21st April, 2017.