Sierra Chart Setup Instructions
Sierra Chart is simple to get started with and simple to use. For more details, click on each step.
- Step 1 - Download
- Step 2 - Create Your Account. Free Trial is provided.
=> Step 3 - Become Setup with a Data or Trading Service
- The Sierra Chart free trial includes the following Data services:
- Sierra Chart Real-Time and Historical Forex and CFD Data Service
- Sierra Chart Historical Data Service
- There are many other supported Data and Trading services. In order access data other than what is included with the Sierra Chart trial, you need to follow the setup instructions for one of the many supported Data and Trading services.
- By default Sierra Chart is configured to use the included Sierra Chart Real-Time and Historical Forex and CFD Data Service and Sierra Chart Historical Data Service. If you want to use these services, then proceed to Step 4 - Getting Started Tutorial.
- Go to the Data and Trading Services page to learn about all of the other supported services and how to become set up to use one of those services, if you do not want to use the default Data services.
- Step 4 - Getting Started Tutorial
*Last modified Wednesday, 22nd June, 2016.