Unable to Install the Newest Version of the Software
If you are unable to download and install the newest version of Sierra Chart on this web site, then follow all of the instructions below.
- The easiest way to update Sierra Chart to the latest version is to select Help >> Download Current Version or Help >> Download Prerelease on the menu to download the latest version. Follow the on-screen prompts.
Refer to the Fast Update section for detailed instructions. If the Sierra Chart update fails for whatever reason, follow the steps below. Otherwise, stop here.
- Clear your web browsers cache. In Internet Explorer select Tools >> Internet Options on the menu. Press the General >> Browsing History >> Delete button. The Delete Browsing History window will display. Enable the Temporary Internet Files and Website Files option. Press the Delete button to clear the cash.
- If Sierra Chart is running, then eexit from it by selecting File >> Exit. Be sure to exit from all running copies of Sierra Chart.
- Go back to the Software Download page to download and install the software again.
- Press the Auto-Detect button on the installer program to automatically locate the proper installation folder for Sierra Chart.
- If you have more than one installation of Sierra Chart, you will need to update all of the installations.
*Last modified Thursday, 08th June, 2017.