Technical Studies Reference
This study will draw a line along the highs and a line along the lows over the Length bars at the end of the chart.
- Length: The number of bars at the end of the chart for this study to look at to identify the Highs and Lows to draw the Trendlines along.
- Skip Last N Bars: The number of bars from the end of the chart that are ignored. If this is set to 2 and the Length is set to 50, then the study will look back 50 bars starting from the third bar at the end of the chart. The third bar will also be included.
- Show Up Line: If this is set to Yes, the Up Line will be displayed.
- Show Down Line: If this is set to Yes, the Down Line will be displayed.
- Number of New Bars Before Auto-Adjustment: If this is set to 0, the Lines will automatically readjust at every chart update. If it is set to a number greater than 0, then the Lines will only readjust after the specified number of new bars are added to the chart.
*Last modified Friday, 21st April, 2017.