Sharing Spreadsheet Study
- Overview of Spreadsheet Studies
- Creating Spreadsheet Studies
- Spreadsheet Systems, Alerts and Automated Trading
- Spreadsheet Study Inputs
- Referencing Other Charts in Spreadsheet Study Formulas
- Spreadsheets Additional Information
- Sharing Your Spreadsheet Study With Another User
- Working with Spreadsheets
- Spreadsheet Functions
Sharing Your Spreadsheet Study With Another User
To share your Spreadsheet studies, follow the steps below:
- When you have your Spreadsheet Study ready, save it as a study collection as explained in the Study Collection section, if you have not already done this.
- You will then need to provide the Study Collection file which has a .StdyCollct extension and the Spreadsheet file which has a .scss. Both of these files are located in your Sierra Chart Data Files Folder. You can find the location of this folder under Global Settings >> General Settings. The folder is specified in the Data Files Folder box.
- You may also want to provide a link to the How to Use an Advanced Custom Study or a Study Collection documentation page for the steps to save and use your Spreadsheet Study.
*Last modified Thursday, 01st December, 2016.